Getting stuck in life is your invitation to grow.
As a first-time father, seasoned professional with a promising career, Aaron Pang thought he had life figured out. But even as he appeared to be meeting all of society’s expectations, something was wrong. By the time he understood the toll his stressful life was taking on his physical and mental health, it was almost too late. But through challenging his emotions and self-limiting beliefs, Aaron pivoted and transformed himself from a lost man into a thought leader in self-improvement and motivation. He became an author, a podcaster, transformation coach, TEDx and keynote speaker, and digital advisor at Microsoft.
In Unstuck, Aaron shares his unique journey and reveals how we can all take cues from our childhood selves, find clarity in discomfort and restore our innate curious mind. Aaron calls this Transformative Purpose, and his story along with fascinating sharing from his podcast guests (including authors, athletes, business leaders, psychologists, scientists, renowned coaches and global speakers) illuminate how anyone can take a fresh approach to gain new perspective, feel happy and fulfilled, and redefine their own success.
This book is for anyone who wants to gain a new perspective in times of uncertainty. Whether you are a student, graduate or grown-up, we all get stuck across different stages of our life. Getting stuck in life is our invitation to grow. Our anxiety for the future can be a powerful cue to look inward and rediscover ourselves.
The "Curious Friday" Newsletter
All original content. Every message is crafted with 1 idea from me,
1 learning from others, and 1 question for you to ponder.
What you'll learn in this book
- Transformative purpose is progressive and not static
- How to become better across four aspects of your life
- Let go of the past and forgive your younger self
- Wake up your inner child to find clarity in times of uncertainty
- Gain a new perspective using the kid's height habit
- Define your own success, narrate your quality of life
- Ask questions to work with negative emotions, thoughts
- Reframe your negative self-talk, overcome self-doubt and identify growth opportunities
- Above all, how to forgive your younger self, trust your current self, and create your better self
Enter your email below to download a free sample of the book.